ppl my age have children what the hell i am a children
that was the best thing I have read in about 10 years.
My roommate bought a pack of 24 rolls of toilet paper yesterday, in addition to the half dozen we already had, and stored all of them in the bathroom. And just let me tell you, there’s something incredibly calming and reassuring about looking next to you while you’re on the toilet and seeing 30 rolls of toilet paper sitting there. You get a feeling like, no matter how bad shit gets in there, you’re always going to make it out okay in the end.
this is how Parks and Recreation explained Chris Pratt’s weight loss for Guardians of the Galaxy
drake & josh
- season 1: drake helps josh w/ a crush
- season 4: drake & josh accidentally sell an orangutan to a man who eats orangutans
- iphone user: *minding his own business*
- android user: AHH look what we got here, another Apple Fanboy!
- iphone user: im not really a fanboy
- android user: let me guess, you just came back from snapchatting steve jobs's grave
- iphone user: hey man thats in poor taste
- android user: good luck getting your $300 jizz box to do what my Samsung G4TMX can *pulls out very large phone*
- iphone user: it's quite large
- Android user: you should see the stylus. it's a legit pencil! *tries to grab stylus, drops massive phone, it falls and lands on a chipmunk, breaking its neck*
- iphone user: oh my god!
- android user: oh my god is right! *picks up samsung* not a scratch on it. now thats some good engineering
This is honestly the best poster I have found in a while supporting breast cancer awareness. I am honestly so sick of seeing, “set the tatas free” and “save the boobies”. There is no reason in hell a life threatening, life ruining disease should be sexualized. “Don’t wear a bra day,” go fuck yourselves. You’re not saving a pair of tits, you’re saving the entire package: mind, body, and soul included. Women are not just a pair of breasts.